Thursday, September 11, 2008

New nephew

This week another gorgeous baby Zarbock was born.
Brody Michael Zarbock


Isn't he the cutest!

So that makes nephew number 6, wow I can't believe it. But how much fun are they! Each one has such a unique personality and brings so much to our family. I love them to death!!

Dallin

The oldest is Dallin and he is awesome. Dallin just turned 8 and was baptised last month. He is probably the kindest and sweetest boy you will ever meet (and I am not just saying that because he is my nephew, he really is).

Braxton

Have you seen a cuter face? Braxton is so funny. He probably makes me laugh the very most. He has such a tender heart and is so passionate about life. He is going to be heartbreaker I can tell.

Dawson

Dawson (aka Indiana Jones) is almost 3 years old and is obsessed with Indiana Jones. If you come over you might find him running around the house humming the theme song from Indiana Jones at the top of his lungs wearing a cowboy hat a backpack and carrying a sword. He is so darling.


Let me just say, "Zak and Tiff you make beautiful kids!"

Carson


Carson is my twin sister Betsy's oldest and he has quite the imagination. He loves, loves, loves High School Musical and we are going to see HSM 3 for his 3rd birthday. Carson likes to be Troy or Ryan, depending on which song we are singing, and I get to be Sharpay. Boy do we ever "Bop to the Top!!!" Carson has so much energy and cracks me up!

Boston

And finally there is Boston. He is the cutest baby!!!! He is almost 5 months old now and is the happiest baby ever. I love to hold him and now that I live so close to my Sister I get to see him all the time. How lucky am I?


Such a darling family. I can't wait for them to have more kids (although maybe a girl next time guys).

2 comments:

Long Family said...

How lucky are we to have such an AMAZING AUNT!!! We love it when Aunt Katie comes to visit-or when we go to her fabulous house and see her. She is not only beautiful, but so much fun-Thanks Katie for all you do. WE LOVE YOU!!

Anonymous said...

What a babe we have for a daughter!
We love that you love your nephews so much! They will always remember their cool aunt and that you thought it important enough to put them on your blog.
Love, Mom and Dad.