Saturday, September 27, 2008

Kelly Ripa Arms



I don't know if you have noticed, but Kelly Ripa is ripped! She is one of my most favorite people and I want her arms. She has inspired me to get back into shape. Since running the Ogden marathon last May I have kind of let myself go and every time I watch Live with Regis and Kelly I feel like I should be doing push ups or something. So in my quest to get "Kelly Ripa arms" I have decided to create a home gym. Hopefully with the help of P90x, the treadmill and Bowflex machine I just purchased I will be on my way to getting back into shape. Wish me luck, I am off to Bowflex it right now!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

I am so with you on Kelly Ripa's arms. They are to die for - and I can't help but being totally envious! Between her and my Biggest Loser obsession, I'm hoping for some serious motivation!!!

ann said...

Yes. I would trade her arms and a few other body parts! I love the stripes in your office! You are amazing. I didn't really get a chance to chat with you on Sunday... but it was great to see you!

Kristen said...

Hear you on that one. I think I could go for a Kelly Ripa body transplant.