Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

This year has been a great year and I have soooo much to be grateful for. We had a great Thanksgiving at my parents house and it was of course fabulous. My mom did an amazing job with the food (as always), I don't know how she does it. Of course there is the annual family flag football game (which I love so much, not really I dread it every year) but it was fun. It did get a little heated this year (work dad came out which we don't see very often) but turned out well, I think my team won! Here are some pics from the big game.

The big line up.

I never realized how "handsy" flag football could get. Good times!
My 80+ year-old grandpa plays!! He usually just cheats. He did take a good hit this year and scared me to death though.
I think we had more fun posing for the camera.
Carson was a natural!

We even deep fried the turkey this year. So good!!

3 comments:

Life, Love and a Lil Sauce said...

I love Amy's face in that last pic ... you know she is thinking up some health code violation or something to do with salmonella. Love it!

Kari said...

GREAT pics! I love that your family gets together and get along so well! Looks like so much fun!

Cammy Patton said...

The football game looks like so much fun. I know Jed really missed playing in it this year - but we'll be back in the game soon.